The risk adjustment model known as Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCCs) is used by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for prospective risk adjustment which estimates future year’s predicted costs for enrollees. HCC Coding is a payment model implemented on 2004, which identifies patients with serious or chronic illness and assigns a risk factor score to the person based upon a combination of the individual patient’s health conditions and demographic details.
Vee Technologies is a leading provider of HCC Risk Adjustment Coding Services and solutions for healthcare customers and payers. Here, we deliver value-added services in Retrospective Risk Adjustments and Hospital chart reviews.We are also offering HEDIS abstraction that qualifies Healthcare Customers and Payers to vividly cut costs and improve quality intents.
HCC coding service at Vee Technologies aids in sourcing all possible HCC codes to support Medicare Advantage Organizations in completing accurate risk assessment of their membership within the CMS limits. Our precision in coding allows our clients to maintain the balance between submitting what can be appropriately claimed and avoiding penalties for submitting inaccurate data.
Vee Technologies offers:
1. 100% Professional Certified coders for accurate HCC coding services and and best in class risk adjustment solutions.
2. Quality first approach: 98.5% accuracy SLA which is always met and exceeded.
3. Our HCC Coding experts work in an HIPAA compliant secured environment.
4. Immaculate execution and outstanding client service.
5. Most competitive pricing in the industry among all HCC Coding companies.
For more information, visit: