Position : Business Development Executive Trainee
Work Location : Bangalore
Shift Timing : US Shift (6.30 pm to 3.30 am)
Industry : US Healthcare, IT, BPO, Logistics & US
1. Ability to multi-task.
2. Excellent analytical and Communication Skills.
3. Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
4. Excellent Man Management, PR and Customer Relationship Management, Keen Business sense and Eye for details.
5. Excellent Planning & Business Presentation Skills to interact Management, teams and clients.
6. General Rule Adherence.
7. Maintain professional decorum and punctuality
• Scan the market for business opportunities.
• Develop strategies for marketing of Company services
• Collect and analyze market intelligence
• Generate Leads and make cold calls
• Develop and document / prepare documents for marketing
• Develop contacts for business promotion
• Participate in promotional activities like trade fairs, seminars, etc
• Co-ordinate with Advertising companies for direct marketing
• Prepare RFIs ,RFPs and RFQs
• Meet KRAs to obtain business growth numbers and revenue aligned as per the Corporate
• Strategic Policy deployment plan for the verticals assigned
• Maintain daily report on the work progress using the Corporate Internal system and procedures in In4 Sales and Marketing Modules
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9901337432